View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 18:27   #4
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Rolf Harris Sex Crimes

Well lets put it this way.

Yes, l can still remember to this day what happened. But, l feel that when it happened. I think the police should have taken action then.

But the police did nothing.

I strongly believe that there should be the death penalty for this crime. As it scars you for life.

My wife only knows half of what happened. But, crimes such as RH. further prosecutions are creeping up all the time. But all that will happen, is probably an extension of his sentence. And would almost certainly be appealed.

I suppose in a 'sick' way. What came out AFTER Jimmy Saville issue came out. There was so much 'cover up' from all quarters.

Just remember, there was an item about Dolphin House. That has now gone quiet. We had MPs in the news - that's all gone quiet. All this is being covered up. And the authorities will try and say ' It must be in your mind' Is this what l was told.

The only good thing that will come out of it, is that Inmates of prisons deal out the punishments. Which l applaud.

I also feel that without damn good evidence against the culprit. They will walk.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote