View Single Post
Old 16-01-2017, 23:07   #1
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Disabled woman tells court Rolf Harris 'groped' her at hospital

http://news.sky.com/story/disabled-w...pital-10731259

Rolf Harris is a sex offender, this has been proven in a court of law. He was found guilty by US. The public of 11 Jurors.

BUT, l strongly believe that we now have to draw a line. This crime that he has 'supposed to have committed over 30 YEARS AGO. 1977 to be precise.

How can a anyone remember what happen then. Members, may say that if he has committed a crime against young girls, or boys.

Well, as l have stated. I was abused for FIVE years. And l mean sexual abused. And yes, the ******* is now dead. He led me to things l could not imagine in todays life.

So l simply cannot understand what will it achieve of bringing it to court NOW.

We have had many sex cases brought against well known famous stars. Which have proved fruitless.

In the 1950/60/70s. there was lots of things going in that era. I can always remember waiting outside the Hammersmith Odeon (now the Hammersmith Apollo) and you would have girl's and Women, throwing everything possible at men waiting outside, or the bands, coming from the side entrance.

Or outside the Hammersmith Broadway Cinema. Notorious for sex offences with boys.

And Now, some 30 years later, people, now decide to bring charges against stars of that era - for what.

I strongly believe that the law should be changed. That IF a sex offence is to be brought against ANYONE it should be within the last TEN YEARS.

The only verdict that will be brought against Harris, that IF found guilty. He will get a further five years. which will be appealed.

But at the end of the day - WHAT WILL IT ACHIEVE, AND WHO WILL BE NEXT.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote