View Single Post
Old 21-12-2010, 21:02   #4
Flyboy
Inactive

Flyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful one
Re: Most ridiculous complaint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yes I know I'm sad but I do quite like checking out product reviews and having a giggle at some of the nonsense people spout. One of my favourites was posted on the QVC (IIRC) and concerned a ladder. The rather annoyed reviewer had bought the item and given it a very bad review because it was too short!
If the ladder was too short, I can't see the problem with him complaining. If I order a twelve foot ladder and it was only ten foot long, I'd be pretty peeved off too.

---------- Post added at 21:02 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauls9 View Post
A customer review of the second edition of a "how to" photography book (described clearly as "the updated edition") on a well-known web site. The reviewer bought both the original and this version and complained bitterly that the second edition was "simply a re-write of the first" and a "total waste of money".

Hmmm
In which case it was a total waste of money. If nothing was added, then it wasn't updated; makes sense to me.
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote