View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 18:19   #3478
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Sorry, I'm not buying it. There is nothing uniquely virtuous about membership of the EU. All of the decisions it took on our behalf we are well able to take for ourselves. All the dealings we will now have with it, are dealings we already have with the rest of the world. The UK is a very old, very stable democracy. It has existed for a long time and by comparison our 40 years in the EU is the mere blink of an eye. All we are going to experience over the next few years is a return to normality as most of the rest of the world knows it.

All you're really doing is riffing on the apocalyptic campaign strategy of the remain camp. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now.
You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that. Let's see how this plays out and the "normality" as you describe it may or may not result in a net negative effect on the country, the Union and people's personal wealth and prospects .... but then again it may

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
so the majority of people didn't vote to remain so didn't vote for the status quo
therefor logically they wanted to leave the EU with what can only be described as a large majority .
i am so glad that 1andrew1 has explained it all mathematically and logically .
Utter gibberish ... but very funny