View Single Post
Old 23-12-2016, 14:31   #3472
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Sorry, I'm not buying it. There is nothing uniquely virtuous about membership of the EU. All of the decisions it took on our behalf we are well able to take for ourselves. All the dealings we will now have with it, are dealings we already have with the rest of the world. The UK is a very old, very stable democracy. It has existed for a long time and by comparison our 40 years in the EU is the mere blink of an eye. All we are going to experience over the next few years is a return to normality as most of the rest of the world knows it.

All you're really doing is riffing on the apocalyptic campaign strategy of the remain camp. I didn't believe it then and I don't believe it now.