View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 22:41   #1797
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
It saddens me the number of people here who criticise Obama for advocating we stay in the EU but turn a deaf ear to Trump when he lies about Sadiq Kahn at a time of the country's greatest need, ie after a terrorist attack.
You will have to stay sad I'm afraid. Not sure why you're comparing two sets of pricks either (Obama and Khan).

Khan should have remembered to shut up when he mouthed off when he was in America, saying a stupid thing when it was thought New York was suffering another atrocity, saying living in a city, terrorist attacks are part and parcel of life.

But Khan is a prick for sure, worst London mayor ever and I never thought anyone could beat Livingston, to win this title.