View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 16:47   #7
djmagnifique
cf.geek

Services: XL tv with 2x V6 boxes, M phone, 350Mb broadband
djmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond reputedjmagnifique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Strange phone call

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm193 View Post
I have to agree these people could be anybody and it's not safe at all to give your password to someone in this situation,If they really need to confirm who you why not just ask for random letters from your password like the automated system does
When I got a V6 fitted I had a problem with the on demand not working, the lightning team had to pass my issue up to 2nd line support. When 2nd line support rang me back the person asked for 3 random characters from my password.
djmagnifique is online now   Reply With Quote