View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 11:22   #12521
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

It feels wrong to write this in a happy thought thread but last night a Marie Curie Nurse stayed with my Mum from 9:45 to 7am this morning to allow my Dad to get a full nights sleep. It has been arranged that this will be done three times per week, I'm pleased that my Dad it is getting help and getting a good nights sleep as I was worried that he might not be able to rest but he said today that he was quite surprised that he went out like a light and got up at 6:30 he said this made a huge difference knowing that his wife is getting cared for by professionals. My sister and I have been going over and staying one night a week between us but our Dad was up and down like a yo yo checking on our Mum, I'm just glad that he is getting some rest & managing to get some sleep. My Dad is right these people are the professionals and truly worth their weight in gold imo.