View Single Post
Old 18-03-2017, 11:52   #3317
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I watch none of those
Nor me, although I do occasionally watch Planet Earth.

---------- Post added at 10:52 ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Sky and other pay tv broadcasters buy content and whilst they actively monitor overnights they also look at content across many other factors such as catch up , box sets , repeat airings then a couple of years down the line when they air it on their FTA channels like Pick.
Still, that list of the most watched shows is embarrassing, and the fact that even when you pay for TV, you have to really hunt for the good stuff, makes you wonder whether it is really worth it.

No wonder the cord cutters are increasing in number. In about 5 or so years' time, I may well be one of them unless things improve.