View Single Post
Old 31-05-2016, 14:09   #3049
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l had to phone the hospital up this morning as l have had a humming vibrating noise coming from my ICD in the past three days so they told me to go up there straight away to the ICD department and once l was there they remote controlled my ICD with their computer screen and it basically showed them that my ICD has 3 months to go before this one needs to be taken out and a new one implanted as that's why it was making these noises over these past 3 days signalling the battery is very low now.
I hope you get sorted asap!
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote