Thread: General 2017/18 Speed Upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 24-10-2017, 14:12   #4
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: 2017/18 Speed Upgrade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a01020304 View Post
I am sure I read somewhere that all packages are getting a price increase but also speeds were getting upgraded again for free. Am sure it was on the price increase letter i received too but unfortuntely have thrown it away.
I am sure my 70mb will be upgraded free to the 100mb speed,

did I imagine all that or is the speed upgrade true?, if its true have anyone got a link for that or a scan of the letter that said that.
There are always ongoing speed upgrades, but it takes that long for them to roll out that an announcement can still be "in progress" months later. There's even been times when another speed bump has been announced before some got their last bump.

Without linking to anything, it's hard to say what it is you've read and what you remember. Did you see something about speed boosts? Probably. Does it apply to you? Who knows, you're best speaking to Virgin about that. 70Mbit was a weird one, you couldn't buy it, some customers just got the boost to it. However I'd wager you're out of contract so if you want more speed, give them a ring and speak to them. I'm sure they'll do you a deal with a speed bump to 100 or 200mbit.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote