View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 12:52   #29
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Confirmed: linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
But there are many who are not like you and MM but alas that has not sunk in to you OB and our great sage who generally l agree with most of the time.
It is reported that 76% of young people subscribe to streaming services but only 19% of us oldies, Den, which probably explains why there is so much scepticism from the older generation that conventional TV channels will wither on the vine.

In 20 years' time, these 16-24 year olds will be 36-44, and thus it is straight forward to see how this will play out.

My grandkids are so used to on demand viewing that they give me a funny look if on a rare occasion I'm on live tv and I have to tell them I can't fast forward!

http://www.a516digital.com/2017/08/b...ill-watch.html