View Single Post
Old 06-07-2017, 15:29   #21
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Confirmed: linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Wait a week to watch the next episode at the time chosen by the broadcaster or use On Demand and watch as you see fit either binge or at your own leisure at a time what suits you.

It's pretty hard to argue linear offers you a better experience.

With the exception of news and Sport we rarely watch live channels , everything is either On Demand or time shifted.
Same for us, except that I record the news as well. Although I normally watch it within half an hour or so of the start time, this gives me the option of finishing off what I am watching rather than interrupt my viewing at 10 o'clock, and I also skip any items I don't want to see, such as the BBC's obssessive coverage of people grieving after a tragedy, which often seems obtrusive to me.