Thread: Tivo V6 V6 installation
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 22:23   #3
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: V6 installation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
The timeslot is 1-6 so you should have made arrangements to have access for virgin between 1 and 6. The Rep knows that virgin installers are not flexible on moving jobs around due to high workload. If it doesnt go to plan I would be having a word with him.

If someone isn't in, I move on to the next job, if I have time to go back I will, but if I dont have time then I dont
Thanks for the prompt reply, as I said I was led to believe this would be OK - by the sounds of this it may not be.

unfortunately my job is more important than tv, so if they turn up and find no one in then so be it - we will have to reschedule.

Perhaps they should realise that people cannot take time off work to suit virgin.

Sunday would be by far the best day, but guess what virgin don't install on Sunday's.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote