View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 13:42   #5582
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanor View Post
<snip>
Been through quite a few of the milestones with my boy, doesn't make me any less emotional though!
I know exactly what you mean. Our 'boy' is now 33 and he can still bring a tear to my eye when I see him achieving a new milestone.

He is due to be a Father himself early next year and seeing the joy shining out of his face when he and his partner broke the news to us had me crying whereas my tough husband, by pure coincidence, got a speck of dust in his eye which made him tear up when he gave the expectant couple a congratulatory hug.