View Single Post
Old 19-10-2011, 18:57   #58
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: General Sky TV Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
I doubt it will fail. In the long run it will just become what freeview/freesat is but with extra features.

I doubt it will impact too much on Sky/VM though. Its great to have an on demand portal. Not so great when no premium providers have anything they want to put on there as they earn a huge amount from Sky/VM whereas in Youview land they have to market to all these consumers themselves.
I agree with you , however the Lovefilm , and possible launch of Netflix in the UK could prove interesting if the inquiry into movies bears fruit allowing both companies to launch subscription movie streaming services on Youview and other connected devices.

---------- Post added at 18:57 ---------- Previous post was at 18:49 ----------

Sky Go on Android

http://www.advanced-television.com/i...go-on-android/
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote