View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 19:53   #307
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
My Family has been the victim of the consequences of the above measures.

Earlier on.... My one year old nephew stopped breathing this afternoon, his mum (My sister) had to essentially give him a gentle kiss of life and he started breathing again, she called an Ambulance to be told, they are extremely busy. She did not want to have him driven down in case he stopped breathing again and he was in traffic, the Ambulance has arrived as of 7pm, some 2 hours, 40 minutes later since they were first rang.

How on Earth can this be happening in the 21st Century?

It pains me to see this happening and it hurts more when it's your own flesh and blood.
Sorry that is happening to your nephew Mick.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote