View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 09:31   #35
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Prescott on Blair's 'Crusades'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I am not quite sure what Blair can actually be arrested for though. The inquires stopped short of outright accusations of lying or criminal behavior. He as PM has the ultimate say in committing troops to a war and he also has a Parliamentary vote to back that. Give that the Attorney General unlikely to ever back a prosecution that sets a precedent for PM's being charged for decisions taken in office in the absence of a real criminal case.

The nearest I can see is that he is sent to a Hague for a crime of aggression under international law but then I also can't see other governments wanting to set such a precedent either.
upward of 3 million dead Iraqis would get it started

send him to Iraq to answer for his crimes .