View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 09:25   #34
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Prescott on Blair's 'Crusades'

I am not quite sure what Blair can actually be arrested for though. The inquires stopped short of outright accusations of lying or criminal behavior. He as PM has the ultimate say in committing troops to a war and he also has a Parliamentary vote to back that. Give that the Attorney General unlikely to ever back a prosecution that sets a precedent for PM's being charged for decisions taken in office in the absence of a real criminal case.

The nearest I can see is that he is sent to a Hague for a crime of aggression under international law but then I also can't see other governments wanting to set such a precedent either.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote