View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 18:42   #15
Kabaal
Haggis Hunting

Kabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of QuadsKabaal has a fine set of Quads
Re: The Telly Tablet - does it make sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Yes but you need to import them from china look on ebay, would i trust them though is a different matter.

However looking more into the specs of VMs tv tablet it doesn't look too bad in fairness still not worth £299 imo but if you're able to pay monthly via a contract which i think they're offering then £299 is a good price as if you got something similar on a credit agreement you'd probably pay a tad more than £299 anyway, however to buy outright i think £250 would be more suited but no need to argue over £49.
You're not getting a decent 14" tablet for £75 even from China. Even second hand ones from there you are talking £200+ for that size, and with lower specs.
Kabaal is offline   Reply With Quote