View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 19:10   #750
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Mick i appreciate what your trying to do and am sorry if i am hindering it. People are bound to start going from concern to anger on this issue
I understand about the anger part - I am not impressed with the system either but at the same time I cannot sit back and watch people come on here - and post aggressive posts and demand answers. Everyone is entitled to have their say but I cannot stand to see rude or aggressive posting(s).

Those who work in call centres will know that if any customer gets aggressive when they are trying to give them information or help - the rep can terminate the call and they are much within their rights to do that - The same goes for the reps trying to give information on these boards - We might not like what they are saying but getting angry and getting all hot and bothered will solve nothing - I am actually getting sick of repeating myself on this one, shouting the odds doesn't get us what we want.