View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 18:42   #50
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch
Re: Storage heaters - cost to run?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHarman View Post
To be honest I'm guessing they are illegal as well it is a gas appliance in a tall building and could just as easily cause the same type of explosion.
I also don't think that they would save you money. Running your 2kw heater 24/7 would cost about 18 a week. I doubt if you put a 15kg gas bottle in one of those 2KW gas heaters and turned it on full the gas would last all week, an unscientific way of saying even if your electric is more than some are paying it is still cheaper to heat the place with the electric heaters than with a gas heater.
Thanks for simplifying that, seems i'm pretty much up the creek with a big leccy bill

Time to invest in a new coat me thinks
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote