View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 01:26   #1942
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I had assumed that it would be a sort of Sky Atlantic A for Sky VIP customers and a Sky Atlantic B for non VIP customers/other platforms and that it would be something along the lines of how ITV Encore was to have been ie new series on the premium version that are shown sometime later on the B version.

They could also get away with showing the old GOT series etc on the B version as many won't have sent them. Maybe agree to let customers out of contract have it early as a retention tool at no extra cost to themselves.

Is it definitely going to effectively be a +24 channel?
My understanding when I signed up for SKY VIP a couple of months back was that I'd get to see shows "exclusively" ahead of their actual broadcast on SKY. It didn't specify it was going to be SKY Atlantic content however that looks like the road they've gone down. Don't think it's planned as a +24 channel. Should get a better idea later today when I can look forward on the EPG.