View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 14:46   #12694
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Yup, well done to them both.
Thanks Osem Marie Curie is a charity close to my son and his Fiancée as they witnessed all they did for his Granny, and his Fiancée is running for The Queen Elizabeth who is currently caring for her niece their God daughter and has been since she was born in March but hopefully soon the wee one will be strong enough for her heart operation then hopefully the other operations that she will need will quickly fall into place but the heart op is the biggy as this needs to be done next.

They just could decide who to run for so they decided to run together for their chosen charities.

I'm just so proud of the both of them as they really have been through the mill this year for a young couple but nothing seems to stop them they just seem to pick themselves up and think what can I do now to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
We won £175 so we shared it between us all.
Excellent den.