View Single Post
Old 22-07-2017, 17:25   #4865
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

I agree that you need to see it in the cinema but I would only give it 6.5/10. I was expecting it to be like Private Ryan with a story, characters and dialogue however it was more like Gravity. I really enjoyed Gravity but I knew what to expect.

I am sure this is going to be nominated for a few Oscars and technically it did a brilliant job of portraying what happened and the sound effects were excellent, I felt like I was really there. I was expecting it to be more of an entertaining war film like Black Hawk Down (also based on a true story) but it felt more like a National Geographic special.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote