View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 19:21   #290
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard1960 View Post
I can tell you now Old Boy university NHS trusts are already run similar to private buissness I work for one if you can show me the private sector can save cash on our staffing levels I will eat my x ray trolley.!

Let me tell you now private profit and public service are not good bedfellows.

As you have seen with the PFI which incidently was first drawn up by John Major and the last tory government before Labour.
PFI had/has its place, the trouble is that Brown used it to excess in order to buy votes whilst keeping huge capital spending off the books and thereby allow him to continue pushing the 'prudence' line. I have no idea who negotiated those contracts but they ought to have been shot.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote