View Single Post
Old 12-06-2015, 14:36   #1642
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Worst fear has now became reality my Mum has just been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I don't know a lot about it and tbh scared to google it.
On I am so sorry to hear this. What scary news weenie. Do read up on the conditions though as actually knowing what it means has to be better than all the nightmare imaginings that are probably going through your mind anyway.

Here is a link to the pages I found the most informative when it was suspected that my Blood condition was a result of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I was lucky and it was ruled out but I can still remember feeling as though the bottom had fallen out of my world at the time.

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/abou...gkins-lymphoma

If you want to talk to someone then I am here for you. <<<<hugs>>>>