View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 19:41   #1
Dinalt
cf.member

Dinalt is an unknown quantity at this point
Tivo none install

I suppose I should know better by now but I decided to go ahead an order a Tivo (1TB).

Installation was booked for 1-6 pm yesterday
At 4.30 pm i got a bit nervous and rang to confirm it was still happening - Oh yes I was told they're defintely still coming.

At 5.30 pm Friday I get a 'phone call saying we're running behind can we come tomorrow morning at 9am - I agree..

11.30 am Saturday I get fed up of waiting and 'phone to see what's happening - they inform me that my install is now booked for the 14 th june - I then explain that A. I didnt agree this and B. There will be no one there. I ask to speak to the installation manager for an explanation of why my Tivo hasn't arrived - I'm promised a phone call within 30 min.

At 1.30 pm Saturday I give up waiting and 'phone again - this time I'm told the installation manager has booked me in for "after 4pm" so I can nip out to the shops or whatever.

At 5.55 pm I 'phone again - obviously Im not going to get an install I just want to find out what the hell is happening ...

Eventually I get put through to installs and finally get to talk to the manager who says "we haven't got any 1TB boxes so we can't do an install..."
Not only that they didnt have any the day before so basically I've wasted half of Friday and all of Sunday when there was NO WAY they could do the install - not once did any one from Virgin consider 'phoning or emailing me to let me know - this is absolutely disgusting, the only thing worse than their behavior is the fact i'm no longer shocked or surprised by it..

I'm going to write to Neil Burkett and make yet another complaint - seriously if i was offered a competitvie brodband package i'd be off in a shot..

DinAlt
Dinalt is offline   Reply With Quote