View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 00:16   #7136
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richc1977 View Post
Oh if it was only that simple

No, as my profile picture suggests I'm very much anti Murdoch, even hate the thought that part of my Virgin Media XL sub goes to Sky. Tightness does not come into it at all, I'd pay if could get the content legally elsewhere, I do for NFL.
To be honest, if you looked into the head of most companies, you would probably have issues with them!

Take my advice, just purchase what you need and don't get sucked into the politics.

The alternative is a Communist society, and then you would have no choice at all.

Apart from whether or not to join the bread queue.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote