View Single Post
Old 24-02-2012, 12:18   #23
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Pay frozen for third year running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I can see why people see the funny side of this, But we all need finance to survive, you are not going to tell me that you will go into a garage, supermarket, electrical, gas supplier and say, can l have the goods at last years prices - as the answer will be no.

Is the government telling the utility companies and council's you must bring your prices down as the voter is suffering, course they won't.

We have today had to make sacrifices to accommodate these increases, BUT we shouldn't have to, As l have said we are not a third rate country, we pay more taxes than any other country in the world, but we are being treated like one by a government who is quite prepared to give billions of pounds of OUR money to other countries.

But this is what the Tories are about, look after the rich, and go to hell the workers of this country.
I agree with you, we need to teach the government (and Labour) a lesson by voting for any other party apart from Labour/Tories/Lib Dems, only them will they make the radical reforms needed to reform capitalism and demcracy!!!
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote