View Single Post
Old 30-04-2012, 22:11   #19
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
Re: £7.65 now for a prescription?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Balls. The whole Methadone program is a scam that does sod all in reducing drug use. All it does is sets up a free fix that can be sold on by users with people dumped on the system for years with no exit strategy.

If it was used as part of a plan to reduce the dosage over several months with the aim of getting clean then it might have a place but right now it is just a huge money spinner for pharmacys.
I worked with a Guy whose Brother in law was a registered addict and he used to sell his methodone to buy heroin!
When he stayed with my wokmate he went through the medicine cabinet in the bathroom and necked all the pills that the family dog had been prescribed!! Just no helping some people i guess!
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote