View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 17:29   #27
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Universal Credit

I have the perfect example of this travel fee via the Job centre.

I got an interview at a well known business, l had a letter with letterhead, l went to the job centre to ask for help.

I was told to ask friends for the money first, could not get it, l was told to apply for an emergency crisis loan, and sit and wait - after three hours, l was told l could not claim, l was NOT unemployed long enough - l was 6 months out of work.

A friend of mine drove me there, l was lucky to get the job, BUT would not get paid for a month. Again, l applied through JC again, they told me to get THREE quotes for travel ONLY, l got a travel card quote for the month - it came to approx £45.00 l went again back to the JC, l had to queue for another emergency crisis loan.

They told me l could get one if l signed off that day, and then claim a crisis loan to cover me the month.

I got the crisis loan for travel, BUT had to pay it back within 28 days. My JS allowance was stopped after TWO weeks, and l had to go back to the JC for help, they told me that as l was NOW employed l could not claim the final two weeks of my month. It was the company that l now worked for help me out.

The Job Centre are useless, all they do is cause problems for people, and all this government crap about helping you out and is all rubbish, all they want if for you to come off the unemployment register and make them look good.

I might sound bitter, but my family and l had a rough time that month, and l will never believe again what comes out there mouth, when you sign on - you are just a number.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote