Thread: Streaming Reacher
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 00:10   #19
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Reacher

I watched all 8 episodes over a 2 day period, I don't usually bother with these Netflix/Amazon series things as they're often too 'wishy washy' and tend to go overboard with the romantic interludes and moral overtones a little too often.

I thought I'd give it a go as I've read the books and enjoyed them . . doesn't everyone like a lone hero with attitude that takes on the bad guys?

I thought the series was a let down to be honest, especially after episode 2 or 3, far too much of the romantic stuff getting in there, and also spoiled in places by the 'atmospheric' music almost overpowering the dialogue . . . something that's now generic to most things on TV.

I guess my expectations are too high, which is why I rarely watch a TV series or Film if I've read and enjoyed the book.
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote