View Single Post
Old 28-12-2013, 22:15   #152
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

This happened over the Christmas holidays so have had to wait for boundary survey getting done on the 9th of January 2014 as this is more detailed than the title deeds then i will send a copy to VM at the address VM team gave me Virgin Media, Media House, Bartley House, Hook, there has been no legal correspondence as yet only one letter asking for relevant documents when i phoned and said i showed title deeds to field manager who agreed cable was in my land in his opinion they said his opinion is not legal so i would also need boundary survey stating which garden the cable is in I COULD CRY as this is now classed as a land dispute. So i need to prove the land is mine i need to prove neighbours cable in my garden but surveyor will write all this in his report as he is a independent surveyor and on no ones side i know it is hard to believe but believe me i am living it and paying for it..really upset and confused at how this could have happened