View Single Post
Old 24-09-2014, 17:14   #2503
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Judging by the comments being made by Green Party officials on their Facebook feed, more than a few of the newbies have joined more than one political party. I think the raw enthusiasm is possibly preventing people from understanding what membership of a political party entails. Suits me though, the SNP will become a glorious muddle if the party managers are forced to let all these raw recruits vote on policies and new leadership. With any luck, the SNP will start to look like Labour, circa 1981. Which would be hugely entertaining.

In other news, today's internet rant is brought to you by the number 37.8, which is the percentage of the 4.2 million enfranchised Scottish voters who were sufficiently motivated to actually vote for independence last Thursday. I can understand people not being excited about the establishment and status quo, but dear old Mr Salmond did promise us that Scotland would vote for independence, if only it got the chance. Well, it had the chance, and Scotland didn't even come close...
Maybe they think they'll get some freebies.

Salmond always did talk a good fight.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote