View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 19:44   #51
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: BT Group buys ESPN Channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
So it appears that we can add the BT Sport package to Sky, BT Sport 1 and 2 and ESPN for £12 a month + £15 activation fee, HD channels come free for a year, then it goes up to £15 a month to keep HD, channels launch August 1st.

If you have BT Broadband / Infinity it appears to be free.

Not for me I think, not prepared to pay more just to keep access to ESPN as I couldn't care less about the other sports they are offering.

Info Here
I won`t be subscribing either. I`m only interested in the football and sky can more than satisfy my needs.I`m against the activation fee and the extra charge for hd after 12 months. I hope all sky customers boycot it. No word about what virgin customer will pay?
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote