View Single Post
Old 25-01-2013, 19:55   #1505
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
My moan is people who won't or can't control their dogs. Have a hatred of them after being bitten 3 times in the past so when a dog with no lead on starts barking and growling at me I immediately get very tense.

And then owners who say they won't hurt you. Yeah right.
I am a dog owner but I agree with you in that some don't have proper control or can't control their dogs. They should keep them on leads if they jump up at people or frighten people. They should be kept on the lead except when at parks etc imo

Its the fact that you get tense that the dogs pick up on. The majority won't hurt you even if they see that, but avoid eye contact and walk as if they are not there and you probably won't even get a sniff.