View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 15:08   #39
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Post Media Boy's Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) - HD Channels update.

Here is the latest news I have on HD Channels on Virgin TV (As seen on post one)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Keep up-to-date on the latest news on upcoming channel launches and other important events across all platforms of Virgin TV network.

NOTE: I do not work for Virgin Media so all the information on this list is subject to change.

=== Before July ===
Virgin Media says they hope to have 20-30 HD channels - see ''Latest news on HD Channels'' for full list of channels they may add.

=== Latest news on HD Channels on Virgin TV ===
-Virgin Media are in talks with ITV with an of carrying ITV1 HD.
-Virgin Media say they hope to have 20-30 HD channels on air by July 2010 - Virgin rumoured to be looking to add Crime and Investgation HD, Discovery HD, History HD, E4 HD, Luxe HD, Bio HD, National Geo Wild HD, ITV HD, Rush HD, Eurosport HD, Five HD, Good Food HD, Sundance HD, SciFI HD, Living 2 HD, Sky 1 HD, Sky Arts 1 HD, Sky Arts 2 HD, Sky Real lives HD, Sky Sports 1 HD, Sky Sports 2 HD, Sky Sports 3 HD, Sky Movies HD.
Note: If say Discovery HD appear on Virgin TV that does not mean that all the missing SD Channels will not appear as well as Virgin Media are signing two deal with that broadcast - one for SD Channels and an other for HD Channels.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info