View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 21:53   #32
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010)

As far as l am aware, in 2008 it was announced by VM, that by the end of 2009 we would have approx 30 HD channels, on VM. This has nothing to do with the fact that l purchased the V+ BOX purely as it was better quality that Sky+, the HD tv purchased with the HD channels in mind. I also bought the HD Tv becuase l was told by VM themself, that the channels would be there. I am quite happy that we will have to wait for the channels to arrive, BUT l am not the only one complaining about the delay in HD channels.

I would also like to know if someone can answer if there is a possibility of Magic 105.4 for LONDON coming back, as it appears yet again VM take something off without telling anyone.