View Single Post
Old 27-05-2015, 23:54   #15
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: sim only pay monthly recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Sharing mast sites does not equate to the same experience: different frequencies, backhaul networks, network management, etc.
I never said the same experience. I said they use the same network.

But for the record they use the same frequency bands, the same backhaul networks, and the same network management. Which would be quite clear if you read the links I posted earlier.

Quote:
Putting a pin in the map and checking the 3 and EE coverage from their own websites. Very, very different. Why so is these are the same network?
Because they calculate coverage differently and because you are looking at completely different types of map to what we're talking about. OFCOM are the only party that has coverage maps for all the networks computed using the criteria, and they calculate the two networks have practically identical 3G coverage. Again, read the link I posted earlier if you want to see coverage maps you can actually make direct comparisons with.

Quit trying to move the goalposts and wiggle out of this.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote