View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 22:29   #3338
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Had this myself, technician came went to box in street came back and all was well - solution was moving me towards top of box (apparently those at top get stronger signals to house!)

Problem as I see it is were others all moved down one or was it a one for one swap?

What happens if another technician comes later and you get moved back down to resolve someone else's problem?

Seems a very strange setup - you would have thought all would be the same?
They need a range of signal levels at the cabinet because the distance to the houses varies. Longer cables need more signal.

Hopefully there were some spare taps in your cabinet, so they didn't have to move someone else down to move yours up.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote