View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 19:27   #2312
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Whoops, sorry - I had just read something on here from Harry and I thought this post was his. Apologies. :

No problem OB. I dislike adds as much as you, which makes your stance on the BBC rather puzzling to me.

Interesting that he final paragraph in that report conflicts with the rest of the article. Taking both into account, if correct (and both sides can manipulate figures in their favour), it seems to be around 50-50.

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
Sky on-demand show ads, .
Providing you watch on catchup, Now TV is add-free. You do get the odd couple of second channel ident. Sky obviously think that their Now TV subscribers are a bit thick and can't remember which channel they are watching