View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 14:49   #1
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
As we see FTSE100 bosses payrise go up 11% is it time for fixed wage increase

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-17996094

As even cross board payincrease 3% creates a slowly division is it time now for fixed wage increase structure in pay.

Say company wants to reward his staff they all get £50 including ceo.

It keeps parity of wage structure. Those who work see it not diversion greed.

Have we over the years ignored the paygap structure is this reason for western economy failure.

Have the companies lost sight of core values likely who will be the buyers of there products.

I read this article thought why CEO success linked to shares. Surely number factors should be considered not whether company lost 25% share value. Have we lost sight theres always going to fluctuations.

Cynic in me shareholders only interested in shareholders not company best interest. Same with some CEO only interested in himself dont care the next gravy is only around corner.

Even if did not get another job he made man. So should businesses finally look after its staff, customers and business.

Now should governments be bolder in controls or should we not do anything. My worry is the notion market forces causes equalibriam it has not worked. Greed taken over maybe time be stricter.

Could it be time to be stricter on pay levels increases/bonuses. What about if CEO gets bonus workers should too.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote