View Single Post
Old 20-06-2007, 13:16   #34
Wicked_and_Crazy
cf.mega poster

Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Wicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny starWicked_and_Crazy has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to Wicked_and_Crazy Send a message via Yahoo to Wicked_and_Crazy
Re: Flashed by a speed camera

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsainsbury View Post
Grrrrrrr....what is it with me and speed cameras! I don't drive fast - I think I'm quite careful...most of the time.

Tonight I was flashed by a Gatso camera.
I knew it was there.
I saw it.
I've seen it hundreds of times.
I've been past it hundreds of times.

So what happened then? I accelerated to get in front of a bus which was parked up in a bus stop and probably was about to indicate to come back out.

Now - this camera was on the other side of the road - and there are camera road markings (the dashes that they reference against) on the other side of the road only.

Do you think I just set it off 'cus I was going a bit fast past the bus?

Can they catch up with me and give me a fine / points even though they have no markings to reference the speed against?

I only saw the one flash...
If you were driving towards a GATSO thats on the other side of the road and it goes off you wont hear anything. Thats happened to me before and people seemed to suggest at the time that it was a fake as it cant tell which direction you are travelling in.
Wicked_and_Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote