View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 14:23   #1472
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Sometimes you simply only have anonymous sources to go on. It's not a case of "Do the invoices exist?" or "Is there an x-ray?" Journalists have to make judgments. Poor judgments will result in those newspapers failing. The fact that the New York Times has been going since 1851 and has a robust investigative record suggests the paper generally gets it right.

There will obviously be a few Trumpsters or Hillaryheads commenting on every article but I doubt they're investigative reporters.
I don't care how long it's been going, it still needs to provide solid proof, I believe these so called memos have not yet surfaced from the other day. But even that story was garbage given that Comey testified only weeks ago that the FBI, in his experience, which means his tenure with the department, has never been instructed to halt an investigation.