View Single Post
Old 20-05-2017, 14:11   #1471
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
NYT and Washington Post have shown they have a complete axe to grind with Trump, so much so that even most of those who can't stand Trump even see the obsessive behaviour. I read the NYT article but I always read comments section and there was few calling out BS and that they needed to start naming sources, far too easy to concoct a story from thin air and claim it's from an anonymous source.

It was so corny that these two liberal news outlets both posted a story at the time Trump boarded Air Force one.
Sometimes you simply only have anonymous sources to go on. It's not a case of "Do the invoices exist?" or "Is there an x-ray?" Journalists have to make judgments. Poor judgments will result in those newspapers failing. The fact that the New York Times has been going since 1851 and has a robust investigative record suggests the paper generally gets it right.

There will obviously be a few Trumpsters or Hillaryheads commenting on every article but I doubt they're investigative reporters.