View Single Post
Old 13-12-2014, 12:04   #2510
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Nice! Cheaper and I can go digital only. Is there really no drawback? (other than the trade-offs in being digital).
No problems at all, the first time i bought something i verified my card with them but that was easy, all other times the codes came in the email instantly then you just redeem them on Xbox live the normal way and then install via the console.

If you like Assassins Creed grab Unity while it is so cheap!

---------- Post added at 12:01 ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 ----------

Loving this 2TB external HDD i have bought, very small and compact and just sits behind the console!

---------- Post added at 12:04 ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Nice! Cheaper and I can go digital only. Is there really no drawback? (other than the trade-offs in being digital).
If You're new to the Xbox One then i would recommend getting an EA Access pass, for only £19.99 a year you can play full games that they put in their games vault for no extra cost, it really is a cheap way of getting some great games at very little cost.

Current full games you can play are:

Battlefield 4
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Need For Speed Rivals
Madden NFL 25
FIFA 14
Peggle 2
EA Sports UFC (Dec 18th)

http://www.ea.com/eaaccess/en_GB.html