View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 20:36   #80
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: John Malone/Liberty/VM General News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Thanks for posting that here, didn't see it.

There certainly seems to be a bit of moving the chess pieces around the board going on here.... to what end, not sure.

Dragi is clearly a major player now after buying America's 4th largest cableco (Cablevision) and 7th Largest (Suddenlink). Whether this may be the start of a closer union with Malone and his companies, remains to be seen.
I think Altice is quite endebted and the Benelux is not important to it strategically so it has sold the subsidiary.

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIca View Post
Obviously I know EE is owned by BT, considering who I work for.
I'm not sure that we can be expected to know who you work for unless it's in your signature.
1andrew1 is online now   Reply With Quote