View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 09:46   #879
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I specifically used the word surveillance, not wiretapped.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7639656.html

I don't know whether he was under surveillance or not. This is why I think it is too early in the proceedings to make a judgement one way or the other on this.
Passingbat, the only thing that is being investigated is Russia'a possible involvement in the presidential election. Trump failed to produce any evidence of surveillance so there was nothing to investigate.
If you review the quote you supplied,
Quote:
But, speaking at a hearing on Russia's involvement in last year’s presidential election, he said it was still possible other surveillance was used against Mr Trump.
you will see that the chairman of the US House of Representatives Intelligence Committee was talking at the Russian investigation as there is no surveillance investigation.