View Single Post
Old 15-12-2008, 10:50   #7
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Re: CNN: "PS3 is dying on the shelves"

Hmmm poorly written article tbh. Saying things like "The PS3 just doesn't have any must-have titles exclusive to the console" is not a fair comment anymore. Last year yes this year simply no.

Also ok I agree in part with the following statment "The PS3's big bonus is its ability to double as a Blu-Ray player. Too bad no one seems to care about hi-def DVDs. The differences between Blu-Ray and DVD are hard to see on a TV less than 50"." as blu-ray's not really big yet but to say the diffrence is not noticable under 50" is a lie as I notice it on a 32" and a 42" TV. Maybe I just have an eye for detail who knows.

Its not all bad but the article looks like it should of been written last year with the writter still banging on about the same things that Sony was slanted for last year but have made great progress with now.
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote